SOLAR BOX for the production of Domestic Hot Water (DHW)
Economy | Comfort | Ecology
Renewable Energy, reliable hot water production
- Works day and night, in hail, rain, wind or shine
- Retro fits to existing cylinder
- Save up to 75%
Keep your domestic hot water cylinder and turn it into an efficient solar system
The Working Principle
An ecological fluid passes through the solar panel at a temperature of -15ºC, thereby allowing the collection of the energy from the sun, rain and wind. As the fluid is running at negative temperatures, it collects the heat from the air by natural convection, working also at night. The fluid is then compressed, in the Solar Box which causes the fluid temperature to increase. The heat is then released into the circulating water by way of a high performance plate heat exchanger. Finally, the fluid goes through an expansion valve and will evaporate into the aluminum solar panel and the process repeats.
- Heats water up to 55°C
- Aluminum solar panel with high corrosion resistance
- Retro fits to existing cylinder.
- Compatible with both vented and unvented systems.
- Very compact unit.
- 10 year manufacturers guarantee for solar panel.
- High performance plate heat exchanger.
- Suitable for Domestic Hot Water
- Circulation pump suitable for Domestic Hot Water.
- No maintenance required.
- Environmentally friendly fluid.
- Significantly reduces carbon emissions.
- The solar panel can be mounted on the wall or roof.
- The solar box can be hung on the wall or be placed on the floor.
- No glass or other fragile materials.
- Fine European and internationally recognized brand.
Will I have hot water when there is no sun?
Yes. The fluid passes through the panel at very low temperatures. It can therefore receive more solar energy than a normal liquid, even on days without sun or at night. Because of this thermal difference, the solar panel can capture the heat existing in the environment and transmit itto the water.
Does the Solar Box require extensive maintenance care?
Maintenance is non-existent and the fluid does not need to be recharged.
At what distance must the panel be from the Solar Box?
At a maximum distance of 12 meters.
Do the panels have to be installed on the roof?
They can be installed on the roof, on the wall, on a flat roof, terrace, on the ground, etc…