Wall mounted heat pump for domestic hot water, made of S235 JR steel with internal enamel coating, thermic insulation in hard thick expanded polyurethane (PU) without CFC and HCFC.
- External coating in metal sheet varnished with epossidic powders (white) and plastic material (ABS).
- Mounting brackets for wall installation.
- Magnesium anode for corrosion prevention.
- Hydraulic links located on the bottom part.
- Non submerged capacitor wrapped around the steel boiler.
- Integrated electric resistance 1,5 kW 230V~ activable through switches located inside control panel for heating of ranging from 62°C (max temp with heating pump only) to 75°C.
- Rotary compressor for maximum efficiency and reducing noise.
- Centrifugal fan for canalization of the necessary air for the proper functioning of the heating pump.
- Winged pack evaporator.
- R134a refrigerant cooling fluid.
- Complete electronic control with control panel equipped with LCD touch display, water temp gauge, bright functioning heating pump and electric resistance gauge, commands with relative gauges for the activation of the various functioning modes, warnings for eventual alarm malfunction, such as:
- Antilegionella function,
- Setting / display of date and hour,
- Hot water temperature setting,
- Timer and holiday function settings.
|Heating capacity (1)
|Absorbed power (1)
|Hot water tank capacity
|Energy efficiency (2)
|Maximum water temperature
|Minimum start water temperature
||Min: -10°C / Max: +43°C
|Power / Frequency / Phases
|Absorbed current (1)
||150 - 200
|Duct diameter (3)
|Solar exchanger surface
|Auxiliary exchanger surface
|Sound level (4)
|Dimensions and weight
|Dimensions (L x H x D)
||500 x 1270 x 520
(*) Related to the supplementary e-heater. During disinfection, the water temp is shifted up to 70°C by auxiliary electrical heater
(1) Capacity and power input based on the following conditions: ambient temperature 20°C,water temperature from 15°C to 55°C
(2) Heating energy efficiency class, load profile: L. Refers to indoor air (+20°C). Reg. UE 812/2013
(3) The pipeline can be reduced from 177 to 160 mm by a reduction inserted into the end of the pipeline.
(4) Measured in free field at 1 m from the unit according to EN 12102 standard.