Heat recovery units
Air flow rate from 500 to 3.500 m³/h
The Heat recovery Units series SH are especially suitable in the environments where it is required to keep changing the stale air, like for example offices, meeting halls, schools, bars, changing rooms, etc. These units allow the air renewal of the rooms while recovering a large quantity of the heat contained in the exhaust air.
The Heat recovery Units series SH are equipped of a polystyrene Heat recovery unit placed in counter-flow through which the exhaust air gives its heat to the renewal air before it is introduced in the room.
The Heat recovery Units series SH reach a heat recovery value higher than 90%. In order to control the heat loss to the outside, the casing is composed by a structure of thermal break aluminum profiles and sandwich panels made of galvanized prepainted sheet with polyurethane foam thermal insulation, thickness 23 mm. The panels are fixed to the structure by an easy removable interlocking system without screws.
The basic configuration of all the Units foresees:
- Bag filter with wide filtering surface upstream the recovery unit at the exhaust and inlet section
- Exhaust and inlet fans with direct driven motor and electronic Inverter;
- Crossed flow heat recovery Unit with drain pan;
- Condensing Unit with direct expansion cooling coil.
- Water or direct expansion cooling coil
- Electric heating coil with safety thermostat for duct installation.
- Interception dampers
- Protection roof for outside installation.
- Wired regulation system aboard the unit.
- Humidification system for duct with electric producer