The hot water heat pump is one of the most economical systems to heat the water for family domestic use. Using the free renewable energy from the air, the unit is highly efficient with low running costs. Its efficiency can be up to 3-4 times more than conventional gas boilers or electrical heaters.
The unit is especially designed for offering sanitary hot water for family use. Its extremely compact structure and elegant design are suitable for indoor installation.
To adapt to different installation requirements, the CALIDO unit is available in 3 versions.
- Standard version, heat pump and electric heater
- With auxiliary coil use in combination with solar panels
- With double auxiliary coil in order to have at the same time three energy sources.
The energy consumption of CALIDO is up to 78% less than the required electricity for water heating compared to traditional electric water heater. The C.O.P. of 3,72 ensures that the for every 3,72 ensures that for every kWh of the absorbed energy up to the thermal performance of 3,72 with the apparent higher efficiency regarding the ration of 1 kW of electricity consumption and as many electrical water heaters performances.
- Steel tank with double layer vitrification
- Anti-corrosion magnesium stick for assuring the durability of the tank.
- Condenser wrapped externally to the boiler, free from fouling and gas-water contamination
- High thickness polyurethane foam (PU) thermal insulation
- Outer shell made of grey colour RAL 9006 plastic material
- Acoustically isolated top part plastic cover
- Highly efficient compressor with the R134a refrigerant
- High and low gas pressure protection
- Electrical heater available in the unit as a back-up (with integrated thermo cut out with protection set at 90°C), assuring constant hot water even in extreme cold winters
- ON-OFF contact for starting the unit from an external switch
- Weekly disinfection cycle
- Possibility of manage hot sanitary water re-circulation or solar water integration (presence of a dedicated temperature probe, flow switch input and command for an external pump)
- The pipeline intake/discharge of the air can be reduced from 177 to 160mm by a reduction / diaphragm inserted into the end of the pipeline